The following error occurs when you try to open a story in SAP Analytics Cloud:
- The webpage cannot be found
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story.
- Share a story to other user.
- Automated Email will be sent out to User.
- User tries to Open Story, and it displays error message 'The Webpage cannot be found'.
Connecting to SAP Analytics Cloud via Reverse Proxy.
- Connect to your SAP Analytics Cloud tenant as an Administrator / Admin.
- Select "System > Administration" from the "Main Menu".
- Click the "Edit" icon (pencil in the top right).
- Enter the "Reverse Proxy Host".
- Click the "Save" icon in the top right.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, share, story, link, url, page , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem