Open Tasks in Liquidity Management work center, with the Subject: Check and Process Rejected Bank Transfer XYZ and you are not sure what needs to be done with these tasks.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management work center, choose Work view.
- Show Open Tasks.
You see few tasks with the subject: Check and process rejected Bank Transfer XYZ.
You have posted the Bank-to-Bank Transfer from bank A to bank B.
You have included the Bank Payment Order/Outgoing bank transfer which belongs to the above transfer from the sender bank A and created a Bank Statement ABC including this item.
Due to some reason, you have Canceled the Bank Statement ABC. When the bank statement which includes this Outgoing Bank transfer is canceled then during this time a work task is created with the message: Check and process rejected Bank Transfer XYZ.
- Go to Payment Management work center and navigate to Payment Moniter view.
- Advance Filter and find this payment XYZ which will be in Rejected Status.
- Select the payment line and choose Actions for Bank Transactions.
- If you Choose Set to In Transfer -> The task in the work view will be cleared
- If you Choose Set to Not Transferred results in status change of the payment to Ready for Transfer. Further if you choose Reverse from the Actions for Bank Transactions tab -> The task in the work view will be cleared.
Note: Based on your use-case you may choose which ever status is appropriate for your payment and based on what selection you want the task to be cleared.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To