When an item with online content is edited, the reassignment list does not list all users affected after warning message.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Assign an item to two users
- One user looks at the item content structure while other does not
- Go to the item you need to reassign
- Go to the online contents tab and click on the content - attached content tab will open.
- Click "OK" over that content window (highlighted in yellow), what it does it will give you a save option in the online content tab.
6. Only one user is listed in the reassignment list
This is expected behavior.
When a user or admin looks at the user's content structure, then a copy of the structure is created for the user. Then even though they haven't started, we need to re-assign for the change to take affect. But for users they have never looked a the page, re-assignment isn't needed as when they finally open the page they'll get the most recent version and for that reason our second user was not listed.
reassignment of item with online content; item with elearning; reassignment; item with online content; reassignment list does not show all users; users missing from reassignment list; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem