When making the GET available Scheduled Offerings Odata/REST call to Success Factors LMS system you receive the error message:"ERROR: No search results for provided search criteria.\n"
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Make sure there are Scheduled Offerings available for the item being searched on
- Make sure the user/admin making the call has access to the catalog where the item resides and timestamp (DB) of item is correct
- Make GET available Scheduled Offerings call using either Odata or REST API
- Returns: :"ERROR: No search results for provided search criteria.\n"
The Scheduled Offerings all need to be the same Learning catalog as the associated item and the user/admin making the call needs access to this LMS catalog.
- The Scheduled Offering(s) need to be published in the catalog upon its creation by checking the checkbox: "Publish in all associated catalogs (1)".
- If the Scheduled Offering gets added to the catalog retrospectively at the Scheduled Offering level (by adding catalog), the Scheduled Offering will still not be returned in the Web Service call (Odata/REST).
Available Scheduled Offerings will only be returned when they have been published in catalog(s) during the creation process by checking the checkbox shown below.
IMPORTANT NOTE: As this is not ideal system behaviour we have created a ticket with the SAP LMS Operations team to report this behaviour, however, it could also be viewed as an enhancement request at this time.
LMS; Web Services; Odata API; REST API; GET available Scheduled Offerings call; No search results for provided search criteria; catalog; Scheduled Offerings; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ODA , LMS Web Services OData , Problem