Error while employee/admin requests leave in Time off.
- Successfactors - Employee Central
- Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
1. Navigate to Manage Time Off(if admin) of the employee
2. Click on 'Add Absence'
3. Error pops up as Time Profile is not assigned to job information for user XYZ on MM/DD/YYYY
This error could be due to the following reasons:
1. Time Profile is not assigned to the employee in the Job Information portlet.
2. The Time profile is assigned in the job information portlet but due to some data inconsistency the system is not recognizing the Time Profile assigned.
If the cause is as 1., then add the Time profile and other Time Information field data in the job information portlet.
If the cause is 2.,
a. Insert a new record in the Job Information portlet with a dummy change.
b. On the newly inserted record, Take Action -> Make Correction->revert back the dummy change.
Time Profile is not assigned to job information for user error Time off Time Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , Problem