- Reverse join between a standard Foundation object (FO) and custom MDF object in new Advance Reporting UI (Realms )
- Unable to navigate from Standard FO object to custom MDF object in Realms
- Unable to move from custom MDF to standard FO object in Realms
- Reverse join between FO object to custom MDF object is not presnt in Realms
- New Advance Reporting UI (Realms)
Reproducing the Issue
As per current advance reporting product code designed,
- Forward and reverse join will be created if there is any association present between 2 standard FO objects.
- Reverse join will not be created between standard FO objects and Custom MDF objects until there is an association present between them from source to target object.
In this scenario, there are associations present as below:
- Sub Department 2 > Sub Department 1
- Sub Department 1 > Department
In Realms, we can navigate from Sub Department 2 > Sub Department 1 > Department
There is no association present between
- Department > Sub Department 2
In Realms, we cannot navigate from Department > Sub Department 2 or Sub Department 1
- In order to create reverse join between standard FO and custom MDF object, an association has to be present between those 2 objects (association has to be created from source object to target object in order to appear reverse join between those objects in realms).
- An association needs to be created between standard FO object - "Department" and Custom MDF object - "Sub Department 2" (Association has to be present from Department To Sub Department 2)
- Advance Reporting
- Reverse join
- Relationship between FO and custom MDF
- Reverse join between custom MDF and standard FO object