You are creating an e-mail template and the Design tab shows HTML code of the uploaded file.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Campaign Work Center.
- Go to the Content View.
- Select the New Button and select E-mail template.
- Fill the required information and click in Save and Open.
- In the Languages form, click in Add link.
- Select a file for upload.
- Click in the Design tab.
- Notice the information showed as HTML tags.
The uploaded file is not encoded as UTF-8.
When saving the template file, you should choose, in the encoding drop down menu, the option UTF-8. Usually by default ANSI is set.
KBA , LOD-LE-MKT , Marketing , How To