Spell checker not working in Recruiting Email Templates
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to instance
2. Navigate to Admin Center> Manage Recruiting Email Templates> Open any template or create a new one
3. Click on Spell checker
4. You get the below blank pop-up
Spell check is not enbaled in backend(Provisioning)
1. Enable Spell check
2. If you are a Partner, please login to Provisioning> Company settings> check the option "Spell Check" and save the changes
3. If you are a customer, please raise a case with Cutsomer Support to do this change.
4. Log out and login to the instance to reflect the changes.
Spell Check in Email template Spell Checker Spell Check , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem