- Logout occuring for users in Chrome immediately after being logged in.
- Bizx Platform
- Per our investigation, the issue happened with following route:
- User successfully logs into BizX and navigates to the Homepage (sessionId for BizX is created in cookie)
- The Jam portlet on that page tries to retrieve the content from the JAM server (in a iframe).
- The JAM server response triggers an internal Single Sign On handshake with BizX.
- Because of the security settings in chrome, the saved sessionId is not passed to server in that iframe, and BizX considers that the request does not have a valid session. This forces a HTTP 302 redirect to the Bizx login page
- Our login page has a JS code to prevent the page to be rendered in any iframe for security reasons. This makes the whole page redirect to the login page which causes the issue to happen.
- In Chrome, revoke the option 'Block third-party cookies and site data' from the 'Content settings'. This will allow the sessionId to be passed in the iframe (with same domain URL), and solve this issue.
- Support teams refer to internal ticket reference PLT-55289
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-HOM , Home Page , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions