When receiving a Job posting expiraiton notification email there are grey lines on the body of the email.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Configure a Job posting expiraiton notificaiton, follow the steps in KB https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2104621/E
2. Post a job requisistion and set an expiraiton date.
3. When the expiration date of the posted job is about to be reached an email notification will be sent to the specified receiver of the job posting expiration notification.
4. For multiple jobs postings that are about to expire, the email notifcation will have multiple grey lines
This is an expected behavior, the email trigger Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming is designed to send consolidated email, it can send all the postings which are going to expire in a single email.
The tokens [[BEGIN_REPEAT]] and [[END_REPEAT]] is used to mark repeating section in a consolidated email. The current design is to separate the repeating content (different job req details in this case) with a grey line. At the end of the repeat section, a grey line will be appended automatically.
- Job posting expiration notification - Grey line - Bar line , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To