- SCORM 2004 completing when the user closes the screen during the content launch.
- Learning Management System
- SCORM 2004 2nd and 4th editions
Reproducing the Issue
- Launch the course.
- Before it loads completely (when you see a message like "Please wait: establishing an iContent Session..." or "Please wait until Navigation Request is processed..."), close the course using the browser "X".
- As soon as you close it, you will return to the content structure page and notice that the content is now completed.
- In this case, the completion is set by the LMS Sequencing Engine.
- This issue can be controlled in the content manifest file using the rules below:
Set Completion Set By Content and Object Set by Content to ‘True’
When DeliveryControls “CompletionSetbyContent” and “ObjectiveSetbyContent” are set to ‘false’, the SCORM 2004 standard assumes the content is non-communicating. SF Learning will mark the content complete on launch.
- SCORM 2004, SCORM, 2004, 2nd, 4th, completion issue, completion