You are trying to create Inbound Delivery from a Purchase Order, but when you click the button Post Goods Receipt you receive the following Error messages:
- Determination of Destination Inventory failed for Product ABC (ABC represents the Product ID).
- Inventory in Logistics Area not available.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics Work Center.
- Go to Purchase Orders View.
- Find and select the Purchase Order DEF (DEF represents the Purchase Order ID).
- Select Post Goods Receipt.
Logistics Model associated with Standard Receiving at Site PQR (PQR represents the Site ID) has Inspection: Autonomic Inspection.
Logistics Use of many Logistics Areas is only Storage.
You can either remove the Inspection from the Logistics Model or you can maintain Logistics Usage of the Logistics Areas to be also Inspection.
Inventory in Logistics Area not available, Determination of Destination Inventory failed for Product ABC, Logistics Model, Logistics Use, Logistics Usage , KBA , logistics model , determination of destination inventory , logistics usage , inventory in logistics area not availabl , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , How To