- When proxying as a manager and using the Dashboard Report Type filters with "All Levels" do not display all levels below that manager.
- However if an admin user without proxying opens the Dashboard and set the same report filters, Starting From to the previous manager it works and shows all the data below that manager.
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in with an admin user
- Proxy with the specific manager
- Go to Home>Analytics>Dashboards>Select a Dashboard > Filters > In Report Type select 'Team View' > Levels select 'All Levels' > Apply Filters
- Not all levels below the manager are showing as result
- Become self and navigate with the admin user without proxying
- Go to Home>Analytics>Dashboards>Select a Dashboard > Filters > In Report Type select 'Team View' > Starting From select the previous manager > Levels select 'All Levels'> Apply Filters
- The data is showing properly with all levels
The Target Population permission respects the user logged in. For example the admin user has the target population for 'Everyone', but the manager only has for 'Direct Reports 1 level down'.
The Target Population of the RBP role that the manager belongs to needs to be changed accordingly.
- Go to Home > Admin Center > Set User Permissions > Manage Permission Roles > Select the role that the manager belongs to
- Scroll down to section 3. Grant this role to.. > Edit Granting > 2: Specify the target population > Check the option 'Include access to the Reports of the Granted User's' and select the level(s)
For further reference see KBA 2391863 about Dashboard 2.0 Filters, People Scope and Target Population explained.
Level Filter Dashboard Target Population proxy manager report type admin user , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , Dashboard and YouCalc , How To