For some users, in their user record > Curricula > some of the curricula are showing "No Title" eventhough a title exists in the default locale and other locales.
- Learning Management system (LMS)
- issue would have occured in 1511 but fixed in 1602
- records impacted prior 1602 may still exist in your application
The issue occurs when 2 users are merged or when the curricula are assigned via the User Needs MGMT tool.
Both defects were reported in 1511 and fixed with the 1602 release.
- The defect only addressed the issue for NEW records but did not fix any existing data, therefore all records merged or assigned pre 1602 release would potentially show No Title.
- The defects only impact the admin view of the user record, on the learning plan of the user, the curricula title are shown correctly.
- The workaround is to reassign the curricula and the title will be shown correctly
user profile, curricula, title, curriculum, No title, user record, admin side, admin view , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , Bug Filed