Supervisors see the message "You don't have any assignments." on the employees learning plan, even when the employee has items assigned to his/her learning plan.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to My Employees tab;
- Select any of the employees to see their Learning Plan;
- The message "You don't have any assignments." will display, even when the employee has items assigned to his/her learning plan.
The Role assigned to the supervisor is lacking workflows.
- On Admin side go to System Admin->Security->Role Management;
- Search for the Role assigned to the Supervisor that has the issue;
- Click to edit it;
- Navigate to the "Workflows" section;
- Click "add one or more from list";
- On the "My Employees" tree look for the "Access Learning Plans" workflow, check the checkbox and click "Add";
- Now the Supervisor should be able to see his/her Employees Learning Plan.
Note that now the view of the Supervisor of the User's Learning Plan is the same as the one presented to the User (meaning that the configuration for it is made via System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration->USER LEARNING PLAN).
My Employees tab, Learning Plan, View, Configuration, Not able to see Learning Plan , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem