The Invoice Expected field is automatically flagged when you are creating a Purchase Order
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
- Select New Purchase Order under Common Tasks
- Enter mandatory fields like Company,Supplier,Product details
The Invoice Expected field is flagged by default
You have scoped Invoice Expected in Business Configuration under Purchase Order Item Follow Up Document Settings
You have to uncheck the Invoice Expected checkbox for the relevant Item Types and Process Types in Business Configuration as per your requirement.
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Select Overview->Show Activities
- Select Purchase Order Item Follow Up Document Settings
- Select Change Immediately
- Uncheck the Invoice Expected checkbox for the relevant Item Types and Process Types as per your requirement.
- Select save and close.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To