You have assigned the Posting Control Profile to Accounting Principle in Localization Tool kit and you are unable to change the Posting Control Profile for Custom Accounting Principle in Fine-Tune Activity Generally Accepted Accounting Principles in Business By Design.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Choose the relevant Project and Go to Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune Activities
- Show All Activities and Find Activity Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Go to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles Hyperlink.
You could see that the Custom Accounting Principle is assigned to Posting Control Profile and you are unable to edit it.
Ideally,it is recommended that the Partner creates an Accounting Principle and leaves the rest of the Fine-Tune Activity to user to maintain the configurations in the system.
In such cases where the Solution is deployed with Accounting principle being assigned to Posting Control Profile in a Productive Tenant ,the following is recommended:
The responsible person for the PDI Solution would need to create a Patch Solution in order to remove this table entry as the table entry was added via the PDI Solution.There are now three things which Partner can try out:
- Check the Check box which allows them to remove the table entries from the Fine Tuning Activity => then it should be possible to remove the rows from the Fine -Tune Activity in the UI.
- Remove the Table Entry from the corresponding BC Set.
- Delete and re-create the BC Set - this time without the table entry.
If the record is created through PDI, it should not allow you to edit the record and also to make any change .
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To