- Need to delete an activity that is appearing on our Onboarding work queue.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Onboarding work queue
Reproducing the Issue
- Need to delete activity from Onboarding Work Queue.
- Need to know how to delete the activity.
- To delete the activity from the Onboarding work queue first of all the user must have the permissions to delete activities. ( To add permissions to a group to delete an activity can be found in the Onboarding Admin guide under " How to create a Group").
- Select the activity from the Onboarding work queue that you want to delete by checking the check box. ( See Below)
3. At the end of the activity you should see a red "X" click on it.
4. Once you have clicked on the red "X" a pop up window will appear for you to confirm to delete the activity.
- Delete Activity
- Work Queue
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions