You want to know how to Enable the Action button in a Custom Page Layout after it has been set to Invisible.
Reproducing the Issue
To Reproduce this issue, we will use Appointments as an example.
Go to Activities work centre.
Go to Appointments view.
- Select ABC Appointment (ABC represents appointment ID).
- Select Adapt and then Edit Page Layout.
- Choose XYZ and click Ok (XYZ represents layout ID).
Action button is not visible next to the edit button.
Expected system behaviour.
While in HTML5 UI:
- Select Adapt and then Launch in Silverlight.
- Go to Administrator work centre.
- Go to Layout Change History view.
- Click Go to load the changes.
- Scroll down the data until you find XYZ (XYZ represents Layout ID).
- Hover over each Change Transaction and locate the CT with Changed Element "Action".
- Select this item and click Delete.
This will Re-Enable the Action button on this Custom Page Layout again.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To