The "Market Job" feature stops working after the Security Key is changed either in Command Center or in Provisioning, no longer matching.
When a user clicks on the "Market Job" option for any job requisition, the user is redirected to the Home page.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK) - all Recruiting Execution versions (RMK + RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Recruiting and click on the "Market Job" option for any requisition.
2. You will be redirected to the home page of the SuccessFactors application.
The cause of this issue is a change in the Security Key field either in Command Center or in Provisioning alone, causing the synchronism between Recruiting Marketing and Recruiting Management to be affected.
The Security Key in Command Center and Provisioning needs to be the same, matching exactly the values between both portals in order to ensure Recruiting Marketing is properly synchronized with Recruiting Management.
Considering this scenario, the solution for this issue is to report an incident to Product Support under Recruiting Marketing component (LOD-SF-RMK), where the responsible team will be able to make the following internal corrections:
- Copy the current Security Key defined in Command Center (Command Center > Site > Site Setup > SSO > Security Key)
- Paste the Security Key value in Provisioning (Provisioning > Recruiting Marketing Settings > Security Key)
After the above operation is performed, "Market Job" will be working again.
Please mention this KBA in the incident description when reporting a new incident in the Support Portal Launchpad.
- Security Key changed
- Market Job
- Recruiting Marketing Settings