- What does the Notifications tab available from the Options menu control?
- Is it possible to remove, hide or permission "Notifications" from the Options menu?
- What do the options here 'Read messages in the system' and 'Send emails to me' mean?
- BizX Platform
- The Notification tab under options is to specify whether users will receive Email notifications, company-wide.
- Notifications appears in the Options menu as part of system design. It is not possible to hide/remove/ permission Notifications.
- If the option "Send emails to me" is selected, all users will receive emails about all workflow and system generated processes.
- If the feature "Read messages in the system" is selected then user will not receive any notifications from the system. Instead such user must make use of the To-do feature and notifications Icon in home page to read the notifications.
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions