How to set the completion status for Items assigned to an User in LMS using the Record Learning - Multiple functionality
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
1. Navigate to Admin > Users > Tools > Record Learning - Multiple
2. Select the Item or
3. Search for the revelant Item or accordingly.
4. Select the User(s) to whom you need to record learning for.
5. Click Next and then fill in the relevant Completion Status details where appropriate and then click Next
6. On this page you can change the way competencies are assessed and when completed, click Submit to complete the process.
- Assess based on item setting
(If Do Auto Competency is Yes in the item, competency assessment on the item level will be recorded when learning is recorded)
- Assess all items
(Competency assessment on the user level will be recorded when learning is recorded.)
- Do Not Assess
assess based on item setting; assess all items; do not Assess; competencies; record learning; record learning multiple , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To