How to set the completion status for Items assigned to an User in LMS using the Record Learning - Multiple functionality
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- Navigate to Admin > Users > Tools > Record Learning - Multiple
- Select the Item,
- Search for the revelant Item, accordingly.
- Select the User(s) to whom you need to record learning for.
- Click Next and then fill in the relevant Completion Status details where appropriate and then click Next
- On this page you can change the way competencies are assessed and when completed, click Submit to complete the process.
- Assess based on item setting
(If Do Auto Competency is Yes in the item, competency assessment on the item level will be recorded when learning is recorded)
- Assess all items
(Competency assessment on the user level will be recorded when learning is recorded.)
- Do Not Assess
2316826 - Which workflows should be added to an admin role to grant the "Record Learning - Multiple" function
assess based on item setting; assess all items; do not Assess; competencies; record learning; record learning multiple. , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To