- How vs What matrix report is enabled at the backend and the necessary permission is given in RBP but on accessing the same via Admin Center gives an error.
- Permission error on accessing How vs What matrix report via Admin Center
SuccessFactors BIZX: Succession
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Admin Center
2. Under 'Set User Permission' click on 'Manage Permission Roles'
3. Go to the required role and give only 'How vs What configuration' permission, as below:
4. Go to Admin Center again and access "How vs What" matrix report under Succession-> gets an error message as below:
Currently, Performance-Potential configuration permission is also needed along with How vs What configuration permission to access How vs What matrix report via Admin Center. If a role (say Admin) has access permission to only 'How vs What configuration' in RBP and NOT to 'Performance-Potential configuration' then admin role will not able to access How vs What matrix report via Admin Center. This is the current limitation.
You need to give 'Performance-Potential configuration' permission in the role to access 'How vs What matrix report' without any error.
1. Go to the required role
2. Under Manage Succession enable 'Performance-Potential configuration' permission
4. After giving the permission, we can access How vs What matrix report without any permission error.
- How vs What matrix report
- Not able to access matrix report