After adding Recommended Programs to an Assignment Profile, they are not found on the user's recommendations tile and they do not receive notice of the recommendation via the Recommendations Newsletter.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning - b1611 and higher
Reproducing the Issue
- From the assignment profile > Related > Recommended Programs.
- Add Recommended Programs.
- Synchronize (or propagate) changes to assignment profile.
- Trigger Recommendations Newsletter APM.
- The newly added Recommended Programs do not show on the users' learning plan in their Recommendations tile.
- The newly added Recommended Programs are not included in the Recommendations Newsletter.
The catalog(s) which the Recommended Programs are assigned to is not added to the assignment profile.
To resolve this issue:
- Determine which catalog the Recommended Program is assigned to.
- Add that catalog to by navigating to Assignment Profile > Related > Catalogs.
- Synchronize (or propagate) changes.
recommendation, AP, 1611, newsletter, notification, won't show, LP, LMS, LOD-SF-LMS, kal, kac , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , Problem