- What is the "Percentage Grade" field for?
- What is the "Score (%)" field for?
- What is the standard behavior for those fields?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
When a user completes a course that has an exam, their profile will display two links on the "Details" column on the "Items Completed" section:
- Clicking on the “View Details”, you will see the item details window including a “Percentage Grade” field:
- Clicking on “Object Details” you will see the object details window and clicking in the content name link you will see another window with the content object details, including the “Score(%)” field:
The score is on the object/exam level and the grade is on the learning event/history level. In a perfect scenario they would be the same and they should be the same for an Exam.
- What happens if the score and percentage grade are different or one or both are in blank?
AICC and SCORM send different values at different times since different people and vendors created those courses. When the content sends a pass/complete status the LMS creates a learning event and copies the score to the grade at that moment. If the score is updated later the system does not update the grade even though the score might be updated later on.
Basically, the LMS will display all the information that is passed to it through the content, if the data displayed on the "Score (%)" and "Percentage Grade" are inconsistent, the content file will need to be checked with the content provider.
AICC exam SCORM score percentage grade content , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , How To