I get some errors when adding an user to schedule offerings, if IU want to add a search criteria to find the user I want to enroll I get an error message.
The error only occurs in Turkish language but not in English.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- open a scheduled offering on the registration tab
- select the + symbol to bring up the user search
- click "select criteria" to add a criteria to the search
- select any criteria > add
- error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Missing End Delimiter
There is a parenthesis on the Turkish label for Student ID and it should not be there:
- Navigate to Geography > References > Labels
- Search for Label ID "label.StudentID" and open in edit mode
- Select locale tab and search for Turkish => current value is "(Kullanıcı ID"
- Remove the open ( and save changes
We also have submitted a request to our language team to correct the language pack.
search criteria, add user to scheduled offering, Missing End Delimiter , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Bug Filed