Error Message appears during MDR run.
Conversion of UoM no allowed for product ABC.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Internal Logistics Work Center.
- Navigate to Automated Actions View.
- In Show Select Active Mass Replenishment Runs.
- Select Application Log ID XYZ.
- Go to Results tab.
- In Description, expand Inventory Level Adjustment Run ID PQR, Logistic Area ID DEF.
- Expand Work package 1: Finished; messages raised.
- Expand Messages.
Error Message appears: Conversion of UoM no allowed for product ABC.
For product ABC conversion rules are not maintained. Also the Base UoM is maintained as XX and the Replenishment UoM rule is maintained as YY.
In order to resolve the issue, kindly maintain the conversion rules from XX to YY.
- Go to Product Portfolio Work Center.
- Go to By Materials View.
- In Show: Select All Materials and Search for ABC.
- Select Go.
- Select Edit.
- Select View All.
- Navigate to General tab.
- Here we can maintain the Conversion Rules.
- Save the changes.
Now you should be able to run the Replenishment runs without errors.
KBA , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , How To