The Error Message 'Conversion of UoM no allowed for product ABC' (ABC represents the Product ID) appears during MDR run.
SAP Business ByDesign all versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Internal Logistics Work Center.
- Navigate to Automated Actions View.
- In Show, select Active Mass Replenishment Runs.
- Select Application Log ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Application Log ID).
- Go to Results tab.
- In Description, expand Inventory Level Adjustment Run ID PQR (PQR represents the Inventory Level Adjustment Run ID), Logistic Area ID DEF (DEF represents the Logistic Area ID).
- Expand Work package 1: Finished; messages raised.
- Expand Messages.
- You can see the Error Message: Conversion of UoM no allowed for Product ABC.
You have not maintained the Conversion Rules for the Product ABC. You have also maintained the Base UoM as XX (XX represents the ID of the Base UoM) and in the Replenishment/Removal Rule the UoM is maintained as YY (YY represent the UoM ID).
In order to resolve the issue, kindly maintain the Conversion Rules from XX to YY.
- Go to Product Portfolio Work Center.
- Go to By Materials View.
- In Show: Select All Materials and Search for Product ABC.
- Select Go.
- Select Edit.
- Select View All.
- Navigate to General tab.
- Here you can maintain the Conversion Rules.
- Save the changes.
- Now you should be able to run the Inventory Adjustment Runs without errors.
Active Mass Replenishment Runs, Inventory Level Adjustment Run, Replenishment, Removal, Conversion of UoM no allowed for product ABC , KBA , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , How To