- The E-verify Correct Data activity is getting assigned to the Manager instead of the previous user that was working on the E-verify case.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- E-verify Correct Data activity
Reproducing the Issue
- While working on a E-verify activity we selected incorrect data. The system automatically created a new activity in the E-verify Correct Data process step but the activity was automatically assigned to the manager and not the processor of the E-verify activity.
- The E-verify Correct Data activity will automatically be assigned to the last person that was working on the E-verify case.
- Also, if the person that was working on the E-verify case does not have permission for E-verify Correct Data process then the system will automatically default and assign the E-verify Correct Data activity to the manager.
- If your IE-verify Incorrect Data activity is automatically getting assigned to the Manager and not the person who was working on the E-verify case please check the following:
- Confirm who was the last user to work on the E-verify case prior to the E-Verify Incorrect Data activity was created.
- Check to see if the user that was processing the E-verify activity has permissions for E-verify Correct Data process steps.
- To check if the user has permissions for E-verify Correct Data process first check to see what group the user is in.
- Then go to the group the user is in and select the group and click on the Assign button.
- Once in the permissions of this group hover over Select process to check if that group has permission. Click on E-verify Correct Data and shown below.
7. Once selected you can determine if they have permissions. If there are no check marks in the boxes they do not have permissions. You can decide if you want to give that group permissions by checking the empty boxes.
- E-verify Correct Data Process
- Assign to Manager
- Incorrect assignee