- Is it possible to remove header from exported ORD report output files?
- How to edit/ remove header when ORD report output file is placed to SFTP via Report Distributor without manual intervention?
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Advance Reporting
- Report Distributor
Reproducing the Issue
- Schedule ORD report to SFTP via Report Distributor
- Open the output file when it is placed to SFTP server.
- Output file will have below lines at the top of the file:
- "Exported to CSV on <Timestamp>"
- Example: "Exported to Excel on Wednesday, December 07, 2016 (Eastern Standard Time -05:00)"
The header is there so that the customer knows that they have exported the correct version of that report. For example, it helps distinguish between reports that are scheduled on a weekly basis where the data may be different from week to week.
- Currently there is no such functionality available in product which will remove header while exporting ORD report or placing ORD report output file to SFTP via Report Distributor.
- We have an enhancement request for the same.
- Enhance request number is - "WFA-10550"
- Remove Header
- ORD report export
- CSV, Excel export
- Report distributor
- Edit Header
- Remove header from .csv file
- Remove header from .xls file