- In the re-verification work queue an activity exist for a termed candidate.
- Need to know how to complete the activity in the work queue.
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Onboarding Reverification Process work queue.
Reproducing the Issue
- Re-verification activities are appearing in the work queue for termed candidates and need to be completed.
- Activities are still in the work queue because the candidates are termed and there is not a process in the system to close these activities.
- If you have re-verification activities in your work queue for any termed candidates and you would like them removed from the work queue please follow the suggested steps.
- Delete the activity from the work queue.
- Place a copy of this in your document center for your records that the candidate was termed.
- Go to the Community Center and enter this as an enhancement request since there is currently not a way to indicate from the system that the candidate was termed.
- Reverification Process
- Terminated Candidate
- Re-verification Process
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions