- Unable to add return to work record for users with existing LOA record post-Time Off for LOA implementation
- LOA requested through Take Action > Manage Leave of Absence legacy option is not available on Time Off Workbench
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central b1602 and above
- People Profile 3 (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Job Information History of the the employee who is on leave.
2. Click on Insert New Record and notice that Leave of Absence and Return to Work events are grayed out.
OR go to Time Off Workbench to check and edit the existing LOA record for the employee.
This is an expected behavior as Manage Leave of Absence options are no longer supported when People Profile and Time Off for LOA is activated, hence, it will no longer be possible to add a return to work record through the Job History (either Insert New Record / Job History import). Please see KBA 2354737 for further information.
1. Create a Time Profile and assign the LOA time types to the Time Profile through Admin Center > Manage Time Off Structures.
2. Assign the Time Profile to the employee on the start date of the LOA record.
3. Go to Leave of Absence > Administer Time to request for LOA.
4. Click on Edit link for the LOA request then set an actual return date.
Upon update, a return to work record should be created on the job history of the employee.
2318854 - Employee Central Implementation - Time Off FAQ
2354737 - Leave of Absence Not Working From Take Action Screen
Leave of Absence, LOA, Manage Leave of Absence, Time Off for LOA, Workbench, Return to Work, People Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information & Propagation XML , How To