What is Group in Learning Management System and how it is used?
Learning Management System
- In Q3 2016, we added the ability to reserve slots for groups of users who are not in the same organization.
- For example, to reserve space in schedule offering for specific users when those users are not in the same organization
- Log in to SAP SuccessFactors Learning and then go to Users > Groups.
- Click Add New to add a new group.
- You create a group as a container for users. The users that you put into the group have preferential reservation status to the slots that you reserve for the group.
- In Manage Rules, write rules that capture the users who should be a part of the group.
- For more details on Group kindly go through Help docs
Group, enrollment, slot group, how to use group , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To