- How to set "OR" logic in target population for other Objects in Manage Permission Roles?
- SuccessFactors Succession Management b1611
- SuccessFactors Platform b1611
- Instance should be in Role Based Permission Model.
Reproducing the Issue
- Admin Center
- Manage Permission Roles.
- Scroll down and find: Grant this role to and choose a role.
- Look for: Specify the target population for the other objects.
- Choose an object you wish to set the logic via choosing a radio button for Restrict target population to:
- Choose "In" in the operator dropdown.
- Add the values in the rightmost box and hit enter, it will be added in the list.
OR Operator; Manage Permission Roles; Role Based Permission; Restrict target population to; Permission Groups of Users; Specify target population for the other objects; Position Code; Status; Incumbent; Position Criticality; Home office policy; Department; fields; , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem