You got the error in web service message monotoring, Solve Configuration Issue in ID Mapping for Element InternalID with ID ABC with service interface BusinessPartnerERPAddressReplicationIn.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Web Service Message Monotoring.
- Open the releveant XML message.
- You got the error, Solve Configuration Issue in ID Mapping for Element InternalID with ID ABC
You have not created an account with external id ABC but you are trying to create an address for that account which was not created yet.
You must follow the sequence of below message types for integration:
1. DEBMAS (BusinessPartnerERPReplicationIn)
2. ADRMAS (BusinessPartnerERPAddressReplicationIn)
3. ADR3MAS (BusinessPartnerERPContactAddressReplicationIn)
Find attached file with the sequence in which you should perform the initial load (items 2a, 2b and 2c).
So basically you cannot replicate “Business Partner Address” before making sure the “Business Partner” itself is successful replicated.
This will make sure that all data you send from OnPremise system is processed successfully in C4C. To ensure this, if you are running a background job from OnPremise system then always run the job in this order sequence.
- You can set Collect IDOC's for the corresponding scenario.
- Then you need to setup the background job, where you can setup the correct sequence.
- Then DEBMAS must always be sent before the Address IDocs (ADRMAS).
KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , How To