You are trying to create an Inbound Delivery Notification against your purchase order. While trying to change the Ship-to Location of the delivery notification you receive the below error.
Cannot create notification; items have different ship-to locations.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics work center.
- Navigate to the Purchase Orders view.
- Search for the purchase order against which you want to create the delivery notification document and select it.
- Choose the buton New Supplier Delivery Notification.
- In the New Supplier Delivery Notification screen, remove the existing value in the field Ship-to Location to any other ship-to location to which you want to receive the products.
- Choose the Save button.
You receive the above mentioned error message.
The Ship-to Location which was updated in the purchase order will be visible in the Inbound delivery notification as well. You cannot have a different ship-to location in the delivery notification document than what has been updated in the purchase order.
This is expected system behaviour. The system is working as expected.
KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , How To