Employee Central 2.0
Recruiting Management 2.0
How to map the Legal Entity value from Recruiting Management to Employee Central, using the Candidate to Employee mapping XML.
1) Create a Legal Entity picklist
First you will need to create and maintain a picklist of Legal Entities. For ease, we called our picklist “legalEntity” which we will later add to a filed on the Offer Approval template.
NOTE: You must ensure that the picklist matches the object. So here the "external_code" of the picklist value should match the "Code" of the Legal Entity object. Also, the Label should be identicle.
Please see the example below -:
2) Adding the picklist to the Offer Letter template
Next, create a new field “Legal Entity” within the Offer Detail template of Recruiting Management.
- Export the "Offer Detail Template" from Provisioning
- Add a new field to the template as a picklist field, referencing the picklist we created in step 1
- Import the updated template
Add the new field to the configuration
Import the updated template.
3) Add the Recruiting to Employee Central mapping to the mapping xml
Configure the mapping for Legal Entity from Offer Letter to Employee Central using the "Candidate to employee integration template" via Provisioning
Once the mapping is in place, the value can be pulled from the Offer Letter to the Manage Pending Hire wizard :
Recruiting Integration, RCM to EC, Employee Central, Candidate to employee integration, xml , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Suite Integration (EC to RCM, ONB, CVP) , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To