The field Address Line 1/District is missing in the header of an account in the display mode, even with 'Visible' flag set on master layout.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Account view.
- In the Search enter ABC (where ABC is the Account Name) and open it.
You can see the field Address Line 1/District is missing in the header, though field is made visible via adaptation mode. When you click on the Edit button, the field Address Line 1/District is now visible in header of account ABC.
In the Account (also in the other Business Partner UI's) we have several name and address fields which are only available in edit mode and other fields which are only available in read only mode. The reason for that is we did not want to overload Header, therefore the single name/address fields (e.g. "Address Line 1") are available in an edit mode only.
This is the system standard behavior. You can change the field behavior by following the steps below:
- Login in the system.
- Go to the Customer work center.
- Open the Account view.
- Open account ABC (where ABC stands as the account ID).
- Click in Adapt button.
- Select Edit Master Layout option.
- Click in Edit button.
- Hover the mouse over the now visible field Address Line 1/District.
- Select Change Properties.
- In the Change Properties pop-up, select Visible in Read and Edit mode option in the drop-down menu.
Adaptation Mode District Field Missing Address Line 1 Missing Field Visible Flag , KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To