- How to check Login Permission
- Checking if the user has been assigned with login permission or not
Please follow the below steps to check the login permission for a particular user:
1. Go to Admin Tools > search for "View user Permission".
2. Enter the details of the user in question and hit 'Search'.
3. Click on 'View Permission'.
4. Search for permission "User Login" in the list.
If the "User Login" permission is there in the list, the user has the permission to login to the application.
If the "User Login" permission is missing, the user does not have permission to login to the application.
User login user login permission Login View user permission not able to login , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-SSO , Single Sign-on , LOD-SF-PLT-RBP , Role Based Permissions , How To