You have a Production Order and are unable to attach files to it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Production Control Workcenter.
- Go to Production Orders View.
- On the Show drop box select All Production Orders and search for the affected document.
- Open it and see that there is no option to add files into it.
It is not possible to add files to the Production Order, because these sections are meant to show what was uploaded in the Production Model.
This is the system behavior, for it to show attachments in the Production Order, you must first upload the file in the Production Model, then it will reflect into the document.
To find the Production Model you might follow the steps bellow:
- Go to Planning and Production Master Data Workcenter.
- Go to Production Models View.
- On the Show drop box select All Production Models by Selection and search for the document.
- Open it and click on View All.
- Under General tab you will find the sub tab Attachments.
KBA , AP-PE , Production , How To