- Not able to schedule the employee import job through LMS system.
- The Schedule This Process checkbox is greyed out.
- Apply Changes button is not visible.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Support Versions
Admin role does not have the required workflow
To schedule and run any connector the admin should have a role consisting of relevant connector workflow, if the edit connector workflow is not there admin will not able to run the job.
Below is the list of workflow that allow any admin to run the respective connector or edit the schedule -
|Edit Account Code Connector|
|Edit Admin Connector|
|Edit Alternate Job Code Connector|
|Edit Competency Connector - SF|
|Edit Curriculum Connector|
|Edit Domain Connector|
|Edit Registration Connector|
|Edit User Connector - Federal|
|Edit Item Connector|
|Edit Job Code Connector|
|Edit Learning History Connector|
|Edit Organisation Connector|
|Edit Organisation Owner Connector|
|Edit Position Connector|
|Edit User Connector - SF|
|Edit Scheduled Offering Connector|
|Edit OLSA Item Connector|
|Edit OLSA Subject Area Connector|
|Edit Skillsoft Connector|
|Edit User Connector|
How you can check if admin has these workflow or not -
1) Go to learning administration
2) Go to system admin then to respective admin profile for which you want to check.
3) Go to Assigned role. Copy the role id
4) Come to Security Roles tab, search for the role and come to workflow section.
5) Check for the connector workflow in the connector administrator section or Add workflows by selecting from add one or more from list.
Now there are two option -
1) Add the required workflow of connector administration to the same role - but what this does this will allow all te admin in this role to have authorization to run connector.
2) If one is not suitable for you which means you just want one particular admin in the role to have the authorization in the same case copy the role and add the workflow to that newly created copied workflow, now assign this role to the admin removing the old one.
Connector role workflow add workflow not able to schedule apply changes , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem