When adding a calculated object from a BW Hierarchy into a visualization the value is showing incorrectly.
- SAP Lumira 1.31.3
- SAP BW
Reproducing the Issue
- In a Lumira document connect to a BW hierarchy with a calculation.
- Add the calculation to a visualization.
- The calculations from the heirachy is calculated from BW and returned to Lumira.
- Lumira treats this as a regular field then aggregates the data itself to turn it into a measure.
- This is the way Lumira is designed to work with offline data.
- Retrieving the underlying data the BW Calculation is based off of and recreating the calculation in Lumira may work depending on the structure of your data.
salesforce.com , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , How To
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0