You need to add new fields in your report using Responsive UI. The fields after a certain alphabet character do not appear anymore in the drop down list. It means you can not see all fields available in your system by RUI.
However you are able to add fields by using Silverlight/HTML 5.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open your system using Responsive UI;
2. Go to Analysis work center and Reports view;
3. Find and open XYZ report;
4. Go to Add Fields;
5. See that the fields after a certain alphabet character do not appear anymore in the drop down list, e.g., you want to add Opportunity field and the drop down list shows fields up to alphabet "M" only.
This is regarding a system display functionality, where only a limited number of fields from those selected can be displayed in the RUI screen.
In order to add a specific field, you'll need to remove unused fields from the selection in the Silverlight UI.
1. Go to Business Analytics work center and Design Reports view;
2. Show All and Find XYZ;
3. Open the report;
4. Go to Add Fields button;
5. Go to Characteristics tab;
6. Uncheck the fields which are not necessary;
7. Check the fields which you need to see in your report.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To