You have a model that contains measures with value 0 (zero). If you select that measure in a graph, it will be displayed as follows:
Note: the yellow was added to highlight the bars in question. It is not part of the original graph.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016
Reproducing the Issue
- Select a model in which one of the measures or calculations is 0 (zero).
- Select a dimension that has 0 as measure or as a result of the calculation.
The graph will resemble the one used to illustrate the behavior, having a bar "empty". If you choose to display the label, you will see the value 0 next to it.
This is the expected behavior.
You can use filters to eliminate categories whose measures values are 0.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud connecting to on-premise data
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem