- You want to use traditional traffic light colours to indicate values that you consider correct, below target or dangerous using green, yellow and red.
- Conditional formatting for graphs allows colouring barrs differently according to KPIs and you would like to use the same to colour the font of a measure in a table.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.24
In SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.24 is not possible to change the font colour or add a customized image next to the value.
You can use KPIs to set your margins in a table and the following Icons will be used:
- OK: Green checkbox
- Warning: yellow warning sign
- Critical: red danger icon
To add KPIs to a cell, select the cell in the table and select the properties of the table > Set KPI:
You can define the values that you consider correct, below target and critical:
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud connecting to on-premise data
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem