- Boolean fields can be configured as blank, FALSE or TRUE.
- If the field is blank: in EP it is "no" ; in Ad hoc it is "blank" ; in User Directory it is "blank"
If the field is FALSE: in EP it is "no" ; in Ad hoc it is "no" ; in User Directory it is "FALSE"
If the field is TRUE: in EP it is "yes" ; in Ad hoc it is "yes" ; in User Directory it is "TRUE"
- In ad hoc report you will find blank values for users, but in the Employee Profile the value displayed is "no".
- Is it possible to change the behavior of the Boolean fields to be set to "FALSE" by default instead of being blank?
All SuccessFactors HCM Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Employee Profile/People Profile and check the boolean field (as example 'newToPosition' and 'matrixManaged') > It is diplayed as "No".
- Go to Analytics/Adhoc Report using employee profile domain and here values are blank.
This is confirmed as current design and the feature described in this article is considered an enhancement request Please validate that this enhancement request is still important to you, and if so, submit your enhancement request in our "Influencing the SuccessFactors Roadmap" portal. For more information on how to do so, please refer to the following article:
Please note that the support teams does not have the ability to process or affect future product feature enhancements and the Product Managers do not monitor support incidents, but rather they look at our "Influencing the SuccessFactors Roadmap" portal.
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem