You will receive the below warning message as a pop up when you open a solution in test tenant.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to SDK.
- Double click on the solution to open.
- Warning message appears in a pop-up.
The reason for this message is if the tenant is of type pre-production, and you have selected the PDI_PRODUCTION_FIX view in the access rights. Steps are as mentioned below:
- Navigate to Application and User Management work center.
- Go to Business Users sub View.
- Select your PDI user.
- Click on Edit Access Rights.
- Navigate to Work Center and View Assignment.
- Expand PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT.
Here you can see that the PDI_Production_FIX is selected as shown in the screenshot below.
If you do not want this message to be displayed you should un-assign the PDI_Production_FIX from your user.
Note: You should assign PDI Production Fix work center view to your user only if you want to perform the Production Fix Correction, then this message is bound to appear to remind you to maintain the same code in your another test tenant to avoid any kind of inconsistencies.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To