User is getting login page when accessing the analytics tab.
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to Home->Analytics/Reporting->Analytics->It directs to a login page
If all the prerequisites are completed then we need to check if assertion settings are configured in Provisioning properly or not.
- Check if analytics default role setup is done in "ORG Local Config".
- User with same analytics user name present in different company org.
- Assertion URLs or SSO are configured properly.
- Check the default role setup in “org local config admin” in analytics
- Check if the logged in user is present in some other company org
- Check if the assertion url set up does not have some setting like “Use Email Assertion” as shown below.
In assertion setting, check if the "Use Email Assertion" is enabled or not.(as shwon below)
- If yes then uncheck the box and save the setting.
- This will fix the login window issue.
- Use Email Assertion
- Analytics Login Page
- Assertion URLs
- ORD login Page