The report Project Variance by Project Structure is not showing any data in a certain Project Baseline, but with other baseline the report show the data correctly.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Project Management Work Center.
- Reports View > List Subview.
- Search for report Project Variance by Project Structure.
- Click the report name.
- Fill all mandatory fields and enter a Baseline.
- Press Go button.
The system throws the message No report data available to display; check the selection.
The report is not showing any data because the Project Baseline used is Obsolete in the system. Only one baseline can be active for a project. Once activated a baseline, the previous one automatically goes obsolete. Hence, this report will have no data to show anymore.
- Go to the Project Management Work Center
- Change Management view > Baselines subview
- Search for the Project and check if the baseline is active as the report only shows data for active baselines:
- If it is not: you must use the active baseline for that project, since it is not possible to reactivate a baseline once it was set to Obsolete.
- If it is Active, open an incident for SAP Cloud Support.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To