The Intercompany Project ABC has the duration defaulted to 1 Day.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Order Work Center.
- Select Sales Order View.
- Search for the Sales Order XYZ that was created automatically from the intercompany relavent Purchase Order.
- Select View All button.
- Navigate to Document Flow.
- Select the hyperlink of the Intercompany Project.
- Navigate to the Intercompany Project ABC.
- Go to Basic Data tab you can see the Duration is defaulted to 1 day.
- Navigate to Scheduling tab you can see the Start Date and End Date being same.
As a standard system behavior for automatically created intercompany projects the duration will be defaulted to 1 day and the Start Date and Finish Date of the intercompany project is same.
However, you can overwrite the duration under Project Plan Tab.
This is the expected system behavior.
KBA , AP-PRO , Project Processing , How To