You are not able to cancel his Incoming Messages with Service Interface “QueryOpportunityIn”
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Application and User Management work center -> Input and Output Management view -> Web Service Message Monitoring sub view;
2. Apply filter as Application Error -> Incoming -> QueryOpportunityIn -> All -> All;
3. Press Cancel -> Based on filter criteria;
4. Press “Yes”;
5. Message “Cancellation of relevant message(s) performed” appears;
6. The messages are not cancelled.
Currently, this is expected system behavior.
QueryCampaignIn is a synchronous Inbound Service Interface.
Cancellation of these messages are not supported as C4C does not have any handle over it, only error log is shown for information.
The messages stating is a general message which comes on cancellation, as cancellation is performed asynchronously and the filter can contain other type of messages which is determined in separate session.
These kind of messages have an expiry date after which these will get cancelled and then deleted.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , Product Enhancement